Monday, March 26, 2012

Mommy Project: Vase of Flowers

Spring is here!!! One of my favorite seasons (the other being Fall). I decided to add some color to our house. While I love fresh flowers, I don't always have the time to go to the store and get some, so I decided to pick up some artificial ones to always have something "blooming" in my house.

I know, I probably should plant seeds and grow some flowers, but green thumb I certainly do not have. Sadly.

But, here is a quick project I did. It was so quick and easy, I honestly don't even think it qualifies as a project per se!

Picked up some faux blooms from the Dollar Tree. They are surprisingly good quality- soft, not stiff or plasticky. I also picked up a plain garden water container and glass jar.

Total cost = $7.00 + tax. Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment