Monday, March 19, 2012

Guilty Pleasures: Color Block sandals

I first saw this when a very stylish woman walked past me at the mall. She was wearing a very simple white tee, a black pencil skirt, and these gorgeous shoes. I held on to the stroller and ran after her!

The Zara I Basic Sandal has been sold out on their website for a few weeks now. So I started stalking the stores, and finally got a call from the SA yesterday telling me they have one my size. Score! The orange is not neon or too in your face bright. It plays very well with the tan and black straps, and I can see this working with so many outfits, giving it a pop of color, or even acting as a neutral.

Hello, gorgeous! Buy here

Trying 'em out


Here are some fun alternatives -

Nine West color block sandals
Vince Camuto Venize sandal
Ivanka Trump Meade sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment