Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mommy Look of the Day: 1 Look 2 Ways

I was organizing my closet this weekend, and came across an old leopard spot belt from way back when. It's funny how fashion cycles. I was telling one of my friends, it's hilarious sometimes when I see how "haute" some of the 80's fashion has become again. I'm an 80's child, and boy, if I kept half the stuff I had then, I wouldn't be spending money on it now.

Anyway, back to the belt. I decided to use it for 2 outfits which, in all honesty, are a bit redundant. One is a bit dressier, and the other is what I ended up wearing since it was just a day for running errands with Eidan.



The anchor of the look: Leopard Belt (similar here, or here)

Black Dress and Cardigan (Nordstroms)
Old Leopard Belt
Shoes - Minelli patent flats
Bag - Prada

Jeans - Old Navy skinnies

These flats are so comfy!

Hanging out in the backyard!

2 comments:

  1. Your running errands outfit is so adorable! I'm jealous... I hardly seem to get out of yoga pants these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a huge step up for me. I lived in my bathrobe and fuzzy slippers for 8 weeks hehehe. But going back to work has forced me to slip out of the robe and slippers and into "normal" clothes.

      Delete