Monday, August 29, 2011

Swapping with Friends

This weekend, my friend hosted her 5th Swap Party. A few weeks before the event, she sends out the invitations and we clean out our closets, jewelry boxes, shoe racks, etc, etc. It's a fun day for girlfriends to hang out, sip some drinks and eat, chit chat, and "shop"!

The great thing about the Swap though, is that we donate everything else to the San Antonio Battered Womens' Shelter. It's a little way to help, but every little bit counts!

This year, I didn't think I would really get a lot from the swap because of my ever growing belly and swollen feet, but I did come home with a few goodies (to be showcased in future MLD postings!).




 



There was a lot of food, but my fave were the Chocolate
and Tres Leches cupcakes!






No comments:

Post a Comment