Friday, August 12, 2011

Mommy Musings: Finally Friday!

It seems like time is just flying by... I'm about to enter my 28th week of being pregnant, and I am just now really working on the nursery. We finally decided on a theme so that should make it easier! I am also trying to prepare the guest room and the rest of the house because I am expecting family from out of town AND out of the country to come visit me and Baby E when he comes. I am trying to transition my work to a few people who will be covering for me when i go on maternity leave sometime in late October. I also still need to schedule and attend a few birthing and baby classes, and send the hubby to Daddy Boot Camp. Whew. Busy, busy, busy! So I am really glad it is Friday!


I surprised my husband with a couples massage. Well, regular massage for him, and a prenatal one for me. It was pure heaven! They even had chocolate covered strawberries and non-alcoholic drinks for us when we got there. The whole experience was wonderful, and I definitely needed the stress reliever!

I'm continually amazed at the moms I know who balance family, work, and are still able to take care of themselves! How do you moms do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment