Sunday, February 5, 2012

Look of the Day: Mellow Yellow

I've slowly learned that as a mom to an infant, I have 2 choices in handbags: a crossbody bag or a big bag to throw everything in.

Since I already have a few crossbody bags, I decided to get a big tote. I know Pantone said Tangerine is THE color of 2012, but I couldn't help falling in love with this mustard yellow leather tote. It fits diapers and bottles for days when I don't want to carry the little guy's diaper bag.

Most of my other bags are black, brown, and gray. Red has always been my go to POP of color. But this year, I've decided to venture into other shades in the color wheel.




I love the purple lining on this bag! and the skirt I bought today even matches it perfectly!


Christopher Kon tote (TJMaxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment