Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby's first Road Trip

Fredericksburg, Texas is one of my favorite places for a daytrip or a weekend stay. And this weekend, hubby and I took Eidan on his first roadtrip! Well, okay...technically his first one was a quick in and out trip to Dallas because my husband had to take care of some business for our company. But I'm not counting that!

Still a bit chilly here in Texas, I bundled up the little one and off we went! We met up with my aunt and uncle at Herb Farm, and had the most delicious lunch. Then we spent the rest of the day walking around main street Fredericksburg, window shopping, people watching, and just having a good time. Before heading home, we stopped by Rustlin Robs, one of my "musts" whenever we visit Fredericksburg. Here, I can walk around the entire store and taste every jam, dip, salsa, rub,marinade I want to my hearts content! And towards the back, they have homemade fudge and you can ask to try it out as well. Yum!

Eidan behaved great the entire trip. Like most babies I know, he LOVES car rides and usually knocks out. He loved seeing his great aunt and uncle and just hanging out with mom and dad.

I can't wait until he is a bit older and we can take him to more places we love and he will actually be able to comprehend what's going on around him!

Herb Farm

Add caption

Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Honey Ice cream

The restaurant uses fresh herbs and produce from the farm

Everyone loves taste testing at Rustlin Robs!

Yum!

Mommy Look of the Day
Striped Cashmere Sweater
Pink Cashmere Scarf
Motorcycle Boots (found at JCPenney on sale from $100 to $29!)
Chanel Wallet on Chain

Comfy footwear is a must for a day of walking around

I love Pink and Gray together
Necklace- gift from my Dad to symbolize the year I was born (Year  of the Monkey, 1980)

My little guy is all smiles!



1 comment:

  1. I am loving this whole new collection of slingbags and crossbody bags ha, panera!

    ReplyDelete