Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love is in the air

Our good friends, Sharon and Steven,  got married this past weekend. It was such a beautiful wedding and a solemn ceremony.

Beautiful ceremony

Father and Daughter dance. I cried so much at this moment

My husband and the Groom
Groomsman and Bridesmaid

It reminded me of the vows I made almost 9 years ago. Sometimes its easy to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of life and responsibilities and lose sight of what those promises are. I am grateful that my husband and I choose to learn from the challenges we have faced and continue to grow as individuals and as a couple. I firmly believe that marriage, any relationship for that matter, IS hard work because you can't be complacent about it. You need to work on it and make every moment as special as you can make it to be.




We had to have cigars too!
 
Bridesmaids with the beautiful Bride and her new stepdaughter, Mikayla


And of course, before this all went down, we had to have a Bachelorette party!! Two weeks before the wedding, a few of the bridesmaids and brides friends and I spent the weekend in Austin. It was also Mardi Gras weekend, so it was great fun! What happens at the Bachelorette stays with the Bachelorettes!


Duck face!!


The Before Picture
 
With my beautiful friend, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment