Sunday, February 24, 2013

Afternoon at the Library and the Park

I am so happy that Eidan loves books like I do. I finally took him to the local library aand he had a blast at the kid's section. And of course, we had to stop by the library park, which is fast becoming our favorite activity to do on weekends!

It was his first time on the toddler swing, and at first he seemed scared until he finally got the hang of it. See video here .His favorite at the park, by far, is going up the stairs and down the slide. He has learned how to go up and down the stairs so well, holding tight to the railings and really concentrating on where he places his feet.

I enjoy our park dates because growing up, I loved spending time outdoors playing. I firmly believe that nothing beats good old sunshine, breathing in fresh air, and getting dirt and grass stains on your pants. Its all part of being a kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment