Saturday, November 10, 2012

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, EIDAN!

This time last year, I was already at the hospital in labor. I remember praying throughout the day, that my little one would be born safely and in great health. After hours of pushing, I was told I had to have an emergency c-section and at 4:02 pm, Eidan finally joined us, the love of our lives from the moment we found out I was pregnant. It's been a hell of a year, being a parent has changed me in so many ways I never imagined. I am so happy that my son's first year was filled with love and laughter, and I hope he continues to grow up knowing how much he is loved. Happy 1st birthday, son. Mommy loves you, always.



We opted for a small, simple 1st birthday, with family and close friends. Since you love the Mickey Mouse clubhouse, we made that our theme and you, my little peanut, had so much fun with your party guests and all the presents you got! Here's the video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to you!





Goodie bags for the kids
Eidan's 1st year hilights
 
Happy Birthday, my love

Your 1st year was filled with so many highlights, but I can tell your favorite is when you learned to walk at 11 months. You love that you can now follow me around the house, walk up to your toys, toddle over to the room to visit with Daddy while he is working... it is so cute watching you do all the little things you do, with such amazement and excitement in your eyes!


Learning to eat with your own spoon and drinking from a sippy cup

Curious George for your 1st Halloween!


"Vroom, vroom"

You have such a generous nature, my child, always ready with a smile, sharing your toys with your friends, very loving and affectionate. We love you so much and here's to the next year, and many, many, many more happy ones!





No comments:

Post a Comment