Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby Shower!

The last few weeks have been hectic. Couple of good things: I got a promotion at work (yey!), have all the baby stuff ready and even packed for the hospital, attended a Prepared Childbirth class, and had my work and family baby shower.

It's 36 weeks today and I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big Baby E is. I'm pretty excited, scared, nervous! In the next few weeks, I have a few pediatrician interviews lined up, a Baby Care and Breastfeeding class, then I start my maternity leave. Well, i start my leave 1 day before my projected delivery date. Baby stuff is expensive, so Mommy's gotta work, haha.

Here are a few pictures, and I will try to upload more soon!

UPDATE: Baby E , at 36 weeks, is approximately 5 lbs 8 oz

Some treats at the Work Shower

Diaper Cake from Sharon, who also hosted both showers
Scented candle party favors

At the house, the stork was my hubby's one and only
special request for the shower




And this is me at the end of the shower, tired but happy


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your baby shower Lizzy!!! ♥ (and let's include the promotion as well) ♥ God bless yah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baby shower!! congratulations!! you look beautiful!

    xoxo, Paula
    http://www.treschicmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a lovely shower! I hope your last pregnant days are enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete