Monday, September 19, 2011

MLD: Finally Felling Better!

It's been a while since my last post, and a few things have happened-- Hubby and I celebrated our birthdays last week (our birthdays are a day apart!), put together more furniture, still prepping the house, work, work, work! And then I got sick!

Normally, it takes me a day or two to recoup, but this time, it took me a whole week. I was stuck at home, in bed, couldn't really do much and just spent most of my time asleep or resting. I like a good "vacation" as much as the next person, but when I am sick and stuck at home and cannot do anything, it just makes me antsy!

Anyway, today, I finally made it back to work, I still feel blah but hey, baby stuff is not cheap, and 'ya gotta work right?! I decided to punch up a pretty blah outfit with a bright pop of color (via my bag). I love this pink/magenta bag. If you are a fan of the TV show Royal Pains", this is the smaller version of the bag Divya (Hank's Physician Assistant) carried the whole season. I have been coveting it since I saw it when the season started, and 'lo and behold, I stumbled upon it at a very good price (at the Dooney & Bourke Outlet!) and decide it was my birthday gift to myself :)

Hello, Monday!


Croc Embossed. I like the look of exotic leather, but not a big fan of real exotic leather.
Too scaly!!!!


Belt and a necklace are the only other accessories.




No comments:

Post a Comment