Monday, January 21, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Eidan and I went to the Philippines for 3 reasons: To see family and friends, to get him baptized, and because I was Matron-of-Honor at my friend's wedding.
 
Keesh and I have known eachother since 1st Grade. We grew up together and through the years and the distance of living half a world away from each other, our friendship has remained strong. I was so honored to be one of her Matron-of-Honors at her very special day. It was such a beautiful wedding and of course, I got to see and spend time with a lot of my childhood friends as well.
 
I have always been so grateful that I have these wonderful friends. They have helped mold me into the person I am and their love and support is something that always keeps me strong in times of adversity and doubt.
 
I love you guys!

The Bachelorette Party

The Batangas corner

My beautiful girlfriends




 
 
Mr. and Mrs. Salubayba


I love you, my big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment