Monday, July 23, 2012

Letters to Eidan: Month 7 and 8

My Dearest Eidan,

My little busy bee! You've added a lot of new tricks to your growing list of things that keep Mommy in awe of you.

Playing before school
In Month 7, you started using everything you could grab hold of to "walk" (YouTube video here). It's funny because you went from pulling yourself, to standing up, to trying to walk, and now at 8 months, you've decided you want to try crawling. Our entire house is now your big playground!


Big boy bath tub!
You continue to practice saying "Da-da" and "Ma-ma" and a whole lot of random little words and you love to dance, especially when you hear the theme song to "Bubble Guppies".

You love playing with your friends at daycare


Peek-a-Boo, I see you!

I go to bed at night so grateful to have you in my life, and I wake up knowing it's a new day to spend with you and experience life through your eyes.

Always and forever,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment